Spring 2022 Testing Center Reminders
January 28, 2022
Here is some important information from Instructional Testing Centers (ITC) that will assist you in your use of our services during the Spring 2022 semester.
Hours of Operation:
Destination Campuses (RRC,HLC,RVS)Non-Destination Campuses
Monday – Tuesday: 8am to 7pmMonday – Friday: 8am to 5pm
Wednesday – Friday: 8am to 5pm
Saturday: 10am to 4pm
Instructional Testing Closures:
Spring Break: March 14th (Mon.) – March 20th (Sun.)
The ACC Testing Centers will allow ONLY the following for in-person testing and testing time will be limited to the class time, typically one and one-half hours. Review the Campus Testing Guidelines for Faculty.
- Make-Up Exams (for students who missed the original test) for lecture, HYC and HYD courses.
- Incomplete grades
- Challenge Exams
- SAS Exams
Campus Testing Transmittal
- Give specific instructions regarding allowed materials on the test transmittal
- List specific materials in the “other”. For example, ruler, textbook, notes allowed, etc.
- Blackboard Makeup Exams MUST be in Lockdown Browser with time limit set
- For assistance with lockdown browser, please refer to TLED’s Faculty Resources
Testing Center Violations:
Violations are recorded in ACC’s conduct software, Maxient. Resolutions and/or sanctions concerning academic dishonesty in the Testing Center must be forwarded to the Director of Testing for documentation purposes.
Have a great Spring semester!
Holly Delacroix – DeRouen, Director of Testing