Welcome back to ACC!
We are glad that you have chosen to come back to Austin Community College. You’ll find that returning to ACC is simple. Complete these steps so you can begin taking classes again:
- Activate online tools if you’re unsure of your login information.
- Direct link to activate online tools; https://www.austincc.edu/help/acceid
- Check ACCmail for important communications.
- Go to MyACC to clear any student holds you might have under Registration & Payments/My Status and Holds.
NOTE: Due to the COVID19 crisis, please email any residency forms to firstname.lastname@example.org from your ACCMail account.
- Direct Link to MyACC: https://austincc.okta.com/app/austincommunitycollege_accweb7_1/exk3x20tvh9PBC0T52p7/sso/saml
- Submit official transcripts from any colleges you attended before returning to ACC.
- Direct Link to submit transcripts: https://www.austincc.edu/admissions/submitting-transcripts-to-acc
- Register for classes
If you wish to update your major or find out what classes to register for, please reach out to an academic advisor.
Please visit the following link to get started with speaking with an academic advisor.
Direct LInk to Online Advising: https://www.austincc.edu/students/advising/areas-of-study-advising/online-advising
This article was created and is maintained by Student Technology Services.
If you have found an error in this article or if you require technical assistance, please fill out the Student Technology Services Email Request Form or contact Student Technology Services at 512-223-4636, Option 8.