1. Home
  2. Getting Started
  3. Proof of In-district Residency
  1. Home
  2. Admissions
  3. Proof of In-district Residency

Proof of In-district Residency


You can provide any of the following documents to change your address to in-district: 

Cable bill in your name

Utility bill in your name

Leasing Agreement

Property Deed/Tax Statement if you’re a homeowner

Affidavit of Residential address if you’re living with a homeowner


Contact Support

This article was created and is maintained by Student Technology Services.

If you have found an error in this article or if you are in need of technical assistance, please fill out the Student Technology Services Email Request Form or contact Student Technology Services at 512-223-4636, Option 8.

Updated on September 21, 2023

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles