Apply now to facilitate TLED’s Faculty Talent Onboarding Program!
April 6, 2021
Serve as a faculty facilitator for TLED’s Faculty Talent Onboarding Program! The program includes orientation and monthly onboarding sessions in Fall 2021 and Spring 2022. The onboarding sessions will occur twice a month, on Friday mornings and on Tuesday evenings in the Fall, and Wednesday evenings in the Spring. This role includes facilitating day-of sessions and participation in planning meetings. The deadline to apply is Monday, April 26, 2021. Learn more about this program on TLED’s website.
Term of Appointment: Fall 2021 and Spring 2022 receiving $1210 = 1 LEH each semester.
Time Commitment: Approximately 48 hours each semester, 12 hours/month.
Eligibility: The faculty facilitator role is open to all ACC faculty (full-time and adjunct) who have taught at ACC for at least 3 years, have demonstrated dedication to teaching and learning through research and/or participation in Faculty Development offerings. Ability to use Blackboard Collaborate preferred.
General Statement of Job
Provides support to faculty and the Faculty Development team in the facilitation of Faculty Talent Onboarding. In the spirit of ACC Faculty Values of collaboration, scholarship, and teaching this role will provide resources and tools in supporting faculty and student success.
- Participate in design and facilitation of onboarding session content
- Provides input on content and delivery of an onboarding experience that reflects ACC and Faculty Values
- Reflect on outcomes, making suggestions for future improvement and growth
- Provide new faculty with encouraging advice and guidance while serving as a positive role model
- Co-facilitate onboarding sessions with the support of the Faculty Development team
Please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.