- From the Control Panel (under the Course Management menu on the bottom left), expand Packages and Utilities, then click Course Copy.
- In the Select Copy Type section, select Copy Course Materials into an Existing Course.
- In the Select Copy Options section, click Browse next to the Destination Course ID field to open a list of courses you are teaching.
- From the Courses list, select the course into which you want to copy the content, then click Submit.
- In the Select Course Materials section, pick the items you want to copy to the chosen course.
- In the File Attachments section, leave the default option Copy links and copies of the content selected.
- Skip the Enrollments section.
- Click Submit. You will receive an email confirmation when the course copy process is complete.
This article was created and is maintained by the Office of Academic Technology.
If you have found an error in this article , or if you need assistance incorporating this article into your course, please contact the Faculty Instructional Support Specialists.