Claim your Free Copy of Microsoft Office 365 by following the steps listed below:
- Open up your web browser and input the following link, https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/education/products/office/default.aspx
- Input your ACCMail username (ex. email@example.com) and click the “Get Started” button.
- Next, Click “I’m a Student.”
- You will be prompted to: Input your name, create a password and confirm password
- An email with a verification code will be sent to your ACCMail account. Open up another tab on your web browser and log in with your ACCMail account. **Note: The verification email may take a few minutes, however once you receive it, please copy and paste the code to the verification and click “Start.”
- Microsoft Online will then go through a quick 5 slide orientation, you can click on the arrow to go through it.
- You will come to your Office 365 Dashboard.
- If you choose to use Microsoft Office 365 Online, please bookmark this site so you can return to it. All the documents that you create here will be stored online with Microsoft.
- To install Office on your computer PC/MAC , click on the “Install Office” button.**You can also install Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and OneNote on an iPad by downloading them from the Apple App store. ***Please see the instructions Signing into Microsoft Office Apps on an iPad for information on how to sign into those apps once you have download them to your iPad.
- You will be asked to select “Office 365 Apps” or ” Other Install Options.” Please select “Office 365 Apps“.
- Microsoft will then guide you on the installation procedures and ask you to “Run” the installation.
- Microsoft will begin to download and install the application. Depending on your connection and on the speed of your computer this may take 5 to 15 minutes.
- Once the installation process is complete, click “Close” and you can open up any of the download application and start using them.
This article was created and is maintained by Student Technology Services.
If you have found an error in this article or if you are in need of technical assistance, please fill out the Student Technology Services Email Request Form or contact Student Technology Services at 512-223-4636, Option 8.