- Click the title of the Blog for which you want to create an entry.
- Click Create Blog Entry.
- Fill in the Title (subject) and Entry Message text boxes. Entry Message has the same features as a text box.
- In the Blog Entry Files section, you can attach files to your message.
- Click Save Entry as Draft to return to the message later or Post Entry.
- To edit, click the action button to the right of the Blog entry title, then select Edit. After making your changes, click Post Entry.
This article was created and is maintained by Student Technology Services.
If you have found an error in this article or if you are in need of technical assistance, please fill out the Student Technology Services Email Request Form or contact Student Technology Services at 512-223-4636, Option 8.