The Discussion Board allows you to share thoughts and ideas about class materials.
A thread is a series of posts to the same subject. Threads provide an organizational structure within a forum for users to share posts on similar topics.
Follow these steps to create a new thread:
- Click the title of the discussion topic.
- Click the Create Thread button.
- Enter the Subject of our post.
- Enter the content of your message.
- To attach files, click Browse My Computer.
- Click Save Draft to return to the thread later, or Submit to post it.
This article was created and is maintained by Student Technology Services.
If you have found an error in this article or if you are in need of technical assistance, please fill out the Student Technology Services Email Request Form or contact Student Technology Services at 512-223-4636, Option 8.