Students can now submit assignments from their favorite cloud storage solutions.
Cloud storage that is supported includes OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, Google Drive including G suite accounts, Dropbox, and Box.
- From the Create Assignment options page.
- Scroll to Assignment Submission, then click Write Submission to expand the panel.
- In the Attach Files area, click the Browse Cloud Storage button.
- The next window to appear is just an FYI. If you are using a computer shared with others, it is a good idea to clear your browser’s cookies and cache to protect your files. You can find more information here: https://us.norton.com/internetsecurity-privacy-how-to-clear-cookies.html.
- Click Close.
- Select the cloud storage site you would like to connect to your Blackboard account.
- When prompted, you will need to sign in to that account. This example uses Google Drive.
- Upon sign-in, you will be prompted to grant permission for your cloud storage to integrate with Blackboard. Click Allow.
- If the integration is successful, you should see a list of your files and folders from the cloud.
- Select the file you would like to submit, then click Select.
- The file is now attached.
- Click Submit when you are done.
This article was created and is maintained by Student Technology Services.
If you have found an error in this article or if you are in need of technical assistance, please fill out the Student Technology Services Email Request Form or contact Student Technology Services at 512-223-4636, Option 8.