If you have exported a zip file test bank from a publisher such as Pearson or Cengage, you can import the contents into a new course shell.
- Go to the Control Panel, expand Packages and Utilities, then select Import Package/View Logs.
- Click Import Package.
- In the Select a Package section, click Browse My Computer and locate the exported course package on your computer or storage device.
- In the Select Course Materials section, select Tests, Surveys, and Pools.
- Click Submit. Blackboard sends an email when the import is complete.
- Once complete, imported test materials will appear in the course.
This article was created and is maintained by the Office of Academic Technology.
If you have found an error in this article, or if you need assistance incorporating this article into your course, please contact the Faculty Instructional Support Specialist.