If you have exported a zip file test bank from a publisher such as Pearson or Cengage, you can import the contents into a new course shell.
- Go to the Control Panel, expand Packages and Utilities, then select Import Package/View Logs.
- Click Import Package.
- In the Select a Package section, click Browse My Computer and locate the exported course package on your computer or storage device.
- In the Select Course Materials section, select Tests, Surveys, and Pools.
- Click Submit. Blackboard sends an email when the import is complete.
- Once complete, imported test materials will appear in the course.