- Open the course and select Content (or a Course Menu Link) from the left-hand navigation.
- The embedded video selector will appear. Select the radio button next to the video you want to embed, then select Insert Video.
- The video will show up as a new post. Select the drop-down arrow next to its title, and select Edit to modify the content.
- In the Edit Content window, you can give the content a new title, and you can change the color of the text that the title that appears in. You can also permit users to view this content and track the number of views this content receives.
- Once done, select Submit to finish.
This article was created and is maintained by the Office of Academic Technology.
If you have found an error in this article or if you need assistance incorporating this article in your course, please contact Educational Technology Support.