1. First, select the Content Area (or a Course Menu Link) where you want your quiz to be.
This will take you to the Content menu, check the settings below:
- Name: Name your assessment as you’d like
- Points Possible: assign how many points your assessment is worth
- Visible to Students: check Yes for students to be able to see their grades.
- Permit Users to View this Content: check Yes for all users to see this quiz
- Track Number of Views: check Yes if you want to track how many times people have viewed the quiz .
3. Now create the assessment and select Submit.
Note: The following is an example of completed quiz values.
This article was created and is maintained by the Office of Academic Technology.
If you have found an error in this article or if you need assistance incorporating this article in your course, please contact Educational Technology Support.