- Log in to Blackboard at https://acconline.austincc.edu/
- Navigate to the course for which you would like to create the recorded lecture or presentation.
- Configure your Blackboard course with Panopto to set up an integrated account.
- Click Add Tool Link on the left navigation panel under “Course Name.”
- In the new menu that appears, give your tool link a name and set the type to Panopto Course Tool Application.
- Click Submit.
*Note you will have to do this for each course.
4. Configure Panopto within Blackboard and follow the steps.
- Click add Course to Panopto
- Click Return to the course. Your Course is now configured with Panopto.
5. Click the Panopto link on the left, and then select “click to sign in and play video”. Follow the ACC Okta sign-in instructions to open your Panopto account.
This article was created and is maintained by the Office of Academic Technology.
If you have found an error in this article or if you need assistance incorporating this article into your course, please contact Educational Technology Support.