|Collaborate panel||Open the Collaborate panel at the bottom right of your session.|
- Chat Enables you to exchange text messages with others in the session and express yourself using emoticons.
- Participant List: Provides a list of all Participants, Presenters, and Moderators in the session.
- Share Content: Displays for all attendees. Allows users with either the Moderator or Presenter role, to share files, an application or the whiteboard, or access any other the other great collaboration tools like polling.
- My Settings: Provides access to set your personal settings and for Moderators, the session settings.
- Open/Close Collaborate Panel
There are other Moderator controls available for each Participant under the participant panel. Moderators use the Moderator Controls feature to start a private chat, promote and demote elevated roles, make an attendee a captioner for live closed captioning content, and remove attendees from the session. To access these controls, hover over an attendee’s name in the Participant panel to display the ellipsis icon and implement your choice.
To learn more, view the Navigate Attendees Panel article.
The linked article is created and maintained by Blackboard.
This article was created and is maintained by the Office of Academic Technology.
If you have found an error in this article, or if you need assistance incorporating this article into your course, please contact the Faculty Instructional Support Specialists.